Lesson times and days
COVID 19 restrictions have been lifted, so swim lessons will return to the pre-COVID setup and scheduling.
Guests or non-members are allowed to sign their children up for swimming lessons this year, but must be sponsored by a member of the association.
There will be 4 lesson sessions this season, beginning Monday July 4. Each session takes place from Monday to Friday, for 2 weeks.
Note that the Red Cross has discontinued their swim lesson program, and we are transitioning to the Lifesaving Society program.
Summer Camp & Tennis
The 2022 program combines camp, tennis and swimming lessons for the month of July. The program will take place from 8:30 am to 2 pm, Monday to Friday for kids aged 4 to 13. Again this year we will have themed weeks which will include a balance of educational activities, sports, games, arts and crafts, snack and lunch times.
Families will have the choice of participating in the full coordinated program or opting into a combination of the offerings (swimming, tennis, summer camp options). If you are looking for swimming lessons only, there will be separate registration for this program that will be communicated at a later date. Note that pool volunteers will be present for children who require supervision during swimming lessons therefore parental obligation will not be required.
The following is our preliminary schedule:
- 8:30-9 am: Campers get picked up by the walking school bus or walk to camp independently.
- 9-11:30 am: Campers will be rotating between swimming lessons, tennis lessons and snack time/changing time.
- 11:30 am-1:30/2 pm: Campers will participate in camp activities; this will include time for lunch.
- 1:30-2 pm: Younger campers will be walked home by the walking school bus.
- 2 pm: Independent campers will walk home
- Camp: $100 / week
- Tennis: $50 / week
- Swim Lessons: $50 for members, $80 for guests / 2-week session
Please complete the BW2 2022 Swim Lesson Registration form
- Sign up for as many sessions as you would like
- Please fill out one form per child using your same household address and email
Summer Camp & Tennis
Please complete the BW2 2022 Summer Program Registration form, which will remain open until June 19