The courts are open in the spring as soon as weather allows and remain open through the early fall until the weather is unacceptable. Tennis lessons, matches, and tournaments are a regular summer feature.
Tennis courts are locked and accessed by members with their key when the pool is not open. To obtain your key (one copy only, cannot be duplicated) please email email@example.com.
Tennis Court Rules
- Tennis court use is restricted to BW2 members and their guests
- Guests must be accompanied by a BW2 member while using the tennis
- When the pool is closed, users will require a key to access the tennis courts and must ensure that the gate is LOCKED when they leave.
- BW2 Members can obtain a tennis key by contacting the Facilities Director (one key per household)
- The tennis courts are not available for use during selected BW2 events.
- The tennis courts are not available for use before 7:00am or after 10:00pm
- At all other times, tennis players have priority use of the tennis courts
- When the tennis courts are not being used by tennis players, they may be used for non-tennis activities that do not damage the courts’ surface, nets or fencing (eg. running games, ball hockey, bike riding, etc.)
- NO HARD WHEELS ON THE TENNIS COURTS (scooters, in-line skates, roller blades, skates boards, etc. are not permitted)
- NO BIKE SKIDS ON THE TENNIS COURTS
- NO CLIMBING ON, TUGGING ON OR OTHERWISE INTERFERRING WITH THE TENNIS NETS
- Tennis court users are responsible for putting rackets, balls, hockey nets, hockey sticks, bikes, and other toys away and off the courts after use. Please remind your children and guests.
- The tennis nets normally remain up until sometime in late October/early November but please note that the pool house washrooms are closed for the season shortly after Labour Day